Friday, September 17, 2010

Starting a new job ... and a new philosophy

Ok, so I've left my previous employer and started at a new job. This means new domains of knowledge, new tools, and new people. My new employer is a Microsoft-exclusive shop, for almost every aspect of their software. If you've read this blog in any significant amount in the past, you'll know that I'm really not a Microsoft fan. In fact, I hate almost everything that's ever come out of Redmond, because for the most part it's deficient in how it's been engineered, and not as usable as other products out on the market (or even a lot of open source products). Therefore, the tone of this blog is probably going to change somewhat, and I'll be ranting and raving like a lunatic on things I'm learning about dealing with Microsoft products more often. It's going to be interesting.

No comments: