Monday, December 04, 2006

Go with the flow

I've recently discovered the joy that is Spring WebFlow. For those not in the know, it's a Java web component specifically meant for the C in MVC (Model-View-Controller architecture). It allows you to declaratively define logical flows of information within an XML file, define a few Java beans to fit into the flow, and combine them all together to get your work done in a very short amount of time. Does my description sound kind of high level, abstract, vague, airy-fairy ? Well, then that description goes pretty well with Spring WebFlow (SWF) because SWF abstracts a LOT of gory details. I'll go into detail on it in a later post, I just thought that I'd bring it up now because I'm super busy at the moment, haven't posted anything in a while, and thought that I should.

No comments: